Lisbon Job Offers
Gaming Job in Lisbon for German-speakers!
Looking for a dream job in video games? Great!, we have an exciting job offer for you. Empower your customer care skills with this job opportunity for German-speakers.
Join a global company that makes the world’s most popular video games.
German-speaking Gaming Customer Advisor based in Lisbon
Welcome to an American video game developer and publisher that is in search of German-speaking candidates for their international team in Lisbon.
The leading mobile game firm is known for its epic multiplayer titles including World of Warcraft, Diablo and StarCraft.
Do you know the feeling when you are stuck in a world and struggle to pass? You will be the one providing tips to German-speaking users via email or chat , to help them get to the next level.
Are you living for video games? You will work for a big company who cares about its employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally, all this in the amazing and new-hyped Lisbon.
This is your new job in Lisbon if
- You are proficient in German and fluent in English
- You have excellent communications skills
- You are customer service oriented
- You like to support people with their video game issues
- You are open to learn : regardless of your field of studies, they will train you on every aspect of the job
Your day to day at the office
- Assist German-speaking users via email or chat
- Be the point of contact of users and help them have a great gaming experience
- Help customers with installation problems
- Give advices on video games
Keywords to success as the new Gaming Advisor
- 1 to 4 weeks paid- training
- Long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year
- Full-time position : 40h / week (8h / day) from Monday to Sunday, 6 am to 11 pm
- Competitive salary with 2 options : including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included) or excluding accommodation
- Relocation package for #cityjobers coming from abroad : reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the European Union), help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and events
Real career opportunities in different areas of the company and a talented multicultural team are waiting for you. Apply now and start your career in Video Gaming with this job offer.