Lisbon Job Offers
Social Media Job for German-speakers : content classification / video labeling (Lisbon based)
We can give you 1000 reasons why joining the greatest Social Media company in sunny Lisbon can be the best thing for your international career.
Take this opportunity and move to a great German-speaking team with this job in Portugal!
German Social Media Job : content classification / video labeling (Lisbon based)
Welcome to the coolest free social media app that lets you watch, create, and share short-form mobile videos. As its mission is to capture and present the world's creativity, knowledge, and precious everyday life moments, they are one of the hottest trends of these days.
Become part of the world’s leading platform for short videos on smartphones, working in Lisbon in your native language. Play your part in a huge company with offices in Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
As a German-speaking employee in the area of content classification and video labeling, you will help the brand to develop authentic, inspiring, and fun experiences.
This is your New Job in Lisbon if
- You have native level German and you are fluent in English (spoken and written)
- You are able to work for the project between 09 : 00 and 19 : 00, including some weekend shifts (you will work 160h / month)
- You are comfortable working on a shift system (you will be informed about your work schedule in advance)
- You love dealing with high volumes of online content
- You are passionate about the online world
- You have a positive attitude
Your day to day at work
- Classification of the German-language content of the video app into different subject areas
- Standard video diversification labeling
- Top account labeling
Keywords to success in this Job in Portugal
- Fast learner
- Intensive training for all new employees to get an insight into your field of work and software systems for electronic data processing
- Competitive salary +Christmas bonus
- Vacation (22 days per year) and public holidays
- Your future workplace is based in Lisbon, from the contact center from where German-speaking customer service is carried out.
Your office is located in the Open branch.
- Fixed-term, renewable employment contract with an initial duration of 12 months
- Possibility of permanent employment after 24 months
- Private health insurance from the signature of the employment contract
- Relocation package for #cityjobbers coming from abroad (within Europe) : pick-up from the airport and administrative support for your integration in Portugal, subsequent reimbursement of flight costs, free annual flight home, accommodation in a room in a company apartment in Lisbon
- Free Portuguese courses
- Training allowance (net amount)
If you are a social media addict and you are looking for a job in Lisbon, this is your next challenge. A creative international team awaits you, as well as the best opportunities to achieve your professional goals.