Lisbon Job Offers
New! Customer Support Job for German-speakers in Lisbon
Are you a confident communicator with excellent listening skills? Great! We have an exciting job offer for people-oriented individuals that can bring fresh customer service to a support team.
Challenge accepted? Join a leading firm with global careers.
German-speaking Customer Advisor based in Lisbon
Welcome to the world's leading market research firm. They generate information about sales, market shares, distribution, pricing, merchandising and consumer behavior.
They offer high-quality consumer research analyzes,
helping clients to adapt their offerings and actively determining how sales shelves in the retail trade are designed! They operate thanks to members that regist their purchases with a scanner on a daily basis.
As a German-speaking Customer Advisor, you will support members from the contact center in Lisbon, helping with the use of the scanner.
Work with a team of enthusiastic experts and play a part in driving the project forward! We offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine.
This is your new job if
- You are proficient in German and fluent in English (oral and written)
- You have good communications skills
- You are able to work f 160h / month, from Monday through Friday between 07 : 00 am and 07 : 00 pm; and sometimes on Saturdays between 9 : 00 am and 02 : 00 pm.
- You are open to learn
Your day to day at work
- Provide Customer Support for German-speakes by phone and email
- Enable a worry-free and efficient scanning of the purchases
- Answer questions regarding registration and use of the scanner
- Provide information and possible troubleshooting
- Contact existing customers to solve problems
- Get in touch with potential new customers who have previously been interested in or registered for the Homescan program
Keywords to success as the new Health Advisor
- Paid-training in software systems for electronic data processing and customer relationship management
- Fixed-term, renewable employment contract with an initial duration of 12 months
- Possibility of permanent employment after 24 months
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Shift system : you will be assigned 8 hours of work and a break of one hour every day. You will be informed about your work schedule in advance
- If you work on weekends, you receive a shift allowance of 25% of the hourly wage
- Vacation days (22 days per year) and public holidays
- Nice office in the City Center branch
- Private health insurance
- Relocation Package for #cityjobbers coming from abroad : pick-up from the airport and administrative support for your integration in Portugal, subsequent reimbursement of flight costs, free annual flight home, accommodation in a company apartment in Lisbon
- Free Portuguese courses, sports and events
We are building an international Customer Care Team in Lisbon! If you have professional and friendly telephone manner, you are the one for this position. Apply in one step.